13.2.11

gossamer view

"being a woman is a privilege," i remind myself as i curl on my bed - kidney-shaped or foetal.
it is. some days are like this. i let my head do it's thing and follow the thread...
  • gotta get my hair cut
  • gotta get her hair cut
  • wonder if he's ready for a hair cut
  • the kitten is probably due for a worm tablet. oh - need to get the vet food for her next time - runny poop with the market one.
  • wonder if she fed her fish; "did you feed your fish, zu?"
  • sigh
  • wonder if i should take a pill
  • tea
  • where did i get that rose petal tea?
  • it's hot
  • it's so hot
  • groan "ahhhhh" 
  • i want pineapple
  • am i even due yet?  isn't this early?
  • wonder when mumma hit menopause
  • oh, violin. where's that form? "zu, where's that form?"
  • i wanna do the sculpture walk
  • it's so hot
  • i still wanna do the sculpture walk
  • 4 o'clock we're doing it - i don't care
  • "we're doing the sculpture walk at 4... ok?"
  • i like silver and violet; violet or pansy purple - blue purple more than red
  • i like silver; gossamer 
  • i could put silver on my curtains
  • i have to paint this room. i hate this room
  • i like this room. i like the water through the window. i like the trees through the window. i like the room. i don't like the curtains. daddles put those curtains up. we bought them in remuera and he put all those little cream plastic things on them. we really liked them for him. it's ok if i don't want them. he doesn't care. i should get the lawns done. i miss my daddles 
  • quick breathing 
  • deep breathing 
  • gotta get some lunch food for tomorrow. perhaps they'll go with a list. he'll stick to the list. they'll split the list and be back with everything, including a treat for me, in half the time. am i like my mumma? i don't chat to everyone but i guess i dawdle 
  • it's hot
  • my neck's sweaty
  • hate my hair on my neck
  • i gotta get a hair cut

No comments: