1.2.11

congestion

not overwhelmed exactly, but feeling uncomfortably full.

first of all, my stomach is a belly and i'm deciding how i'll dress her. glitter and sequins is just not me! i think i'm more of a jeep gal, like the ice-cream ad when i was 9, although silk and brushed cotton are my two choices for lingerie.

secondly, my brain better pick up the pace or she's going to be outrun and that won't work for any of us.

third, i have some sweet memories and i'm forever being side-tracked. the trick there is to wait until it's time to go to sleep and unleash the chest to dribble into my dreams. the memory chest.

fourth, i'm responsible and i want her to find gold in her teeth and treasures under her bed. i want everything for her. my love and devotion and awe squeeze my shoulders and sometimes i feel like i'm bouncing on a bed whose springs have been sprung.

lastly, i'm in love and one day i might be a little old lady listening to my own love stories. i want them to be - oooh - an outstanding collection of herbs and spices; my tales from long, long ago.

so, tonight, i arrange 1-5 in a row and ask for an extension because i am a bit sleepy and want to lay down.

No comments: